ALL THAT IS GOOD BEGINS WITH A HEALTHY SMILE.
Chandler Family Dentistry’s top priority is your healthy smile. Together, we will develop a treatment plan that fits your needs and budget so you will maintain the best possible dental health.
GOOD ORAL HEALTH IS FAMILY-CENTRIC
When our adult patients have children, we tell them that good oral health is a family-centric effort. A child’s first dental visit should occur after that first tooth appears and no later than their first birthday—cavities can form early! Being proactive about your child’s oral health can help keep your child’s smile healthy for life.
And because we believe so strongly in the vital role parents play in their child’s dental health, Chandler Family Dentistry prefers to treat the entire family – mom, dad, and the kids! However, there are instances when we recommend a child see a pediatric specialist if faced with more advanced or complex dental issues.
LIFELONG LEARNING AND TECHNOLOGY
Chandler Family Dentistry advocates continual staff training to learn the newest techniques and treatments that benefit patient care. We have invested in state-of-the-art technology for patient comfort, treatment, and healing. This is particularly important for a practice like ours located in a rural area. We understand how important it is for our patients to get the dental care they need close to home whenever possible.
- “The Wand”. A computer-assisted single tooth anesthesia machine that delivers virtually painless anesthesia for a more comfortable patient experience.
- Jade Surgical Air Cleaners. A whisper quiet air filtration system that provides purified, re-energized air in the office lobby and in each treatment room.
- DEKA Smart US-20D CO2 Laser. The DEKA Laser provides the clinician with the capability for faster, more precise incisions, with improved healing properties.
- ASA Laser. For use on patients who are experiencing jaw pain associated with clenching and grinding to accelerate the body’s natural healing processes.
- VA Tech Green CT Scanner. This scanner is used to evaluate bone levels, cracked teeth, and to develop dental implant treatment plans.
- ACTEON Surgical Unit. Used during extractions and implant procedures. Offers a safer, more precise procedure that results in a more comfortable patient experience and better healing following surgery.
We know preventive care and informed patients are key to optimal oral health. The Chandler team strives to provide “dental health care” versus “disease care.” That’s why we perform thorough exams to check the overall health of your teeth and gums, including taking x-rays and oral cancer screenings. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing disease. Because good oral health is directly tied to overall health. A review of your most recent medical history, including an up-to-date list of medications and supplements, is essential to understanding any health challenges and providing effective treatment plans.
Infection control is critically important for patients and essential for the Chandler team. We strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
PATIENT-FOCUSED AND RELATIONSHIP-DRIVEN CARE
We know some patients are uneasy regarding dental care, so the Chandler team strives to make every patient comfortable, and every patient visit a positive experience. We’re here because of you!